Blog By Pallavi Bose
You are always asked by your traveller friend that are you a hill person or are you a beaches person? Well, for me I personally love hills. As hills are the perfect secluded and silent spot which is quite far away from your city hustle and bustle and provides peace and satisfaction to your soul. And India has got really beautiful hidden hill stations. Thus, you can easily explore at a quite low budget.
Thus, let’s have a look at some of the must do things while visiting hill stations –
1. Try Local Cuisine – Local Cuisine of hill stations is something really interesting and they are made with local indigenous food with no adulteration. Thus, you should definitely try your hand at such local food because what you get in the city is mixed and fertilizer enriched food.
2. Breathe Freely – This is the first and foremost thing you should do while visiting hills. You need to breathe freely as in hills you will get one of the most fresh and healthy air. Thus, you can breathe freely and this will immensely benefit your lungs. And trust us you are going to miss this while you are back in your city life.
3. Photography – If you are one of those photography enthusiasts then hill stations are the perfect spot for you. Try to capture the beautiful memories with your camera and keep them preserved in your lifetime. Of course you can capture the fun times also you spent at the hill station with your family and friends.
4. Trek – Trekking is one of the most fun adventures that you can try at the hills. There are some sunset and sunrise spots at every hill stations from where you will get a beautiful view. Thus, make sure that you get indulged in or other trekking excursion the next time when you travel to hills.
5. Flora and Fauna – Hill Stations have quite rich flora and fauna and it’s really beautiful. Thus, have a closer look at this flora and fauna and have a barefoot walk in these parks and plantations. You can fill the fresh dew on your legs and this will be a quite reliving experience in total.
Pallavi Bose [ MBA]
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/pallavi_
Blogging, Money, Affiliate, intrest, Blogs, wordpress, Alfabloggers, Aviation, marketing, product, service
#Blogging, #Money, #Affiliate, #intrest, #Blogs, #wordpress, #Alfabloggers, #Aviation, #marketing, #product, #service
Traveller, Travelling, Hill, Station, Trekking, Flora, Fauna, Photography, Breath, Food, City, Life, Peace. Local, Cuisine.
#Traveller, #Travelling, #Hill, #Station, #Trekking, #Flora, #Fauna, #Photography, #Breath, #Food, #City, #Life, #Peace. #Local, #Cuisine.
Popular posts from this blog
Honeymoon tour package in India are designed and offered to honeymooners and couples who want to enjoy romance to extreme level in their own way. India honeymoon tours are sure to keep your fascinated and give a good start of another pleasurable phase of life. As far as honeymoon destination India are concerned, the entire country witness a number of places from the Himalayan attractions to prehistoric Rajputana and Mugalic monuments, sea beaches, backwaters and many more. Honeymoon Packages Goa 03 Nights/04 Days Destinations: Goa More Honeymoon Packages Kerala 07 Nights/08 Days Destinations: Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumrakom with Houseboat - Kovalam More Honeymoon Packages Kashmir 05 Nights/06 Days Destinations: Pahalgam - Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonmarg. More Honeymoon Packages Mount Abu 03 Nights/04 Days Desti
Lush green coconut groves, sunny beaches and meandering backwaters has made Kerala the most visited attraction in the country. The fishing villages with boats standing in the harbor, roaming through the palm fringed backwaters and many other activities provide superb view on a clear day of Kerala. Kerala is an enchantingly beautiful, emerald green sliver of land, flanked by the Western Ghats on one side, the Arabian Sea on the other, and strewn with rivers, lagoons, backwaters and rich vegetation in between. For the tourist, Kerala offers nature in form of the blue Lagoons at Veli, the Hill stations of Ponmudi and Munnar, the backwaters of Quilon and Allepppey, the greenland plantations in the highranges, the wildlife, the high mountain peaks, picturesque valleys, the magnificent forts and intricately decorated temples. All of which offer you a unique experience . Kerala have some of the most fabulous beaches of world specifically Alappuzha Beach, Kovalam
Sai Baba Book's Best Books on ShirdiSaiBaba Some of the Books written by various authors on Shirdi SaiBaba of Shirdi are listed below for the intrest of Shirdi SaiBaba Devotees .. • Shirdi SaiBaba, Compiled by Dr Vijay Kumar •Ambrosia in Shirdi : 101 Experiences of Devotees when Sai Baba was Embodied, and 100 Experiences of Devotees after Sai Baba's Samadhi in 1919, by Dr Ramaling Sawamy. •Shri Sai Satcharita (Enlarged Edition), by G.R.Dabholkar •The Blossom of Praise to Shri Sai Nath, ( Shri Sainath Stavan Manjari), by Das Ganu •Children's SaiBaba, by Dr D. L. Parchure •Devotees' Experiences of Shri SaiBaba (Statements of 81 Devotees Most of Whom had Seen SaiBaba), by B. V. Narasimhaswami, •Golden Words of Sri Sai Baba of Shirdi, by Ramalingaswamy, Munja •Guide to Holy Shridi, Shri SaiBaba Sansthan •Gurus Rediscovered : Biographies of SaiBaba and Shri Upsani Maharaj of Sakori, by Kevin R.D. Shepherd •The Incredible SaiBaba (The Life and Mira